From the man who introduced us to Jack Nicholson, Francis Ford Coppola, Jonathan Demme, James Cameron and Martin Scorsese . . . Shout! Factory is proud to present a new collectors series of Roger Corman s most loved productions.
Welcome to the year 2000, now a place plagued by a lack of morals and political unrest. The only thing that society looks forward to is the three-day Transcontinental Death Race, a high-speed competition that is won by the driver who collects the most points by killing spectators and pedestrians. But this year the drivers have something to worry about other than getting killed by rival contestants: there is a group of anti-race activists trying to stop the race for good. The games all-time champion, Frankenstein (David Carradine), takes on such colorful characters as Machine Gun Joe Viterbo (Sylvester Stallone), Calamity Jane (Mary Woronov), Nero The Hero (Martin Kove) and Matilda The Hun (Roberta Collins) in this dark comedy-science fiction classic directed by Paul Bartel ( Eating Raoul). ?
* New Anamorphic Widescreen (1.85:1) High-Definition Transfer From The Interpositive Film Element
* David On Death Race: Interview with David Carradine
* Audio Commentary With Roger Corman & Mary Woronov
* New Audio Commentary With Assistant Director Lewis Teague And Editor Tina Hirsh
* Playing The Game: Looking Back at Death Race 2000
* Ready To Wear: Interview with costume designer Jane Ruhm
* Designing Dystopia A detailed look at the design of the films now-legendary race cars, costumes and futuristic landscapes with members of the production, design and costume crew
* Start Your Engines: Interview with author Ib Melchior
* Killer Score: An all-new interview with composer Paul Chihara on the creation of the films eclectic score
* Leonard Maltin Interviews Roger Corman About Death Race 2000
* Theatrical Trailer
* Theatrical Trailer With Commentary By John Landis
* TV And Radio spots
* 12-Page Booklet
* New World Trailers
- Sales Rank: #63580 in DVD
- Color: color
- Brand: Uni
- Released on: 2010-06-22
- Rating: R (Restricted)
- Aspect ratio: 1.85:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Formats: Blu-ray, NTSC, Widescreen
- Original language:
- Dimensions: .20 pounds
- Running time: 84 minutes
- DEATH RACE 2000 BLU-RAY (BLU-RAY DISC)
Clip from Death Race 2000, part of Roger Corman's Cult Classics. Clip from Death Race 2000, part of Roger Corman's Cult Classics.
Amazon.com: Death Race 2000: David Carradine, Sylvester Stallone
Find Death Race 2000 at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray.
Amazon.com: Death Race 2000 - Special Edition: David Carradine
Find Death Race 2000 - Special Edition at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray.
Death Race 2000 (1975) - IMDb
Quentin Tarantino is B-Movie Producer Roger Corman in Biopic Death Race 2000 (1975) 6.2 /10. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
Roger Corman's Cult Classics: Sneak Peek - YouTube
Shout! Factory is rolling out Roger Corman's Cult Classics, a line of cult-favorite DVDs and Blu-ray including Rock N Roll High School, Suburbia, Piranha
Death Race 2000 Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
Add some black humor and non-existing emotions and you have Death Race 2000: the obscure cult flick in which Sly gets then grab the new Roger Corman Classics
Roger Corman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Roger William Corman (born April 5, 1926) is an Academy Award -winning American film producer, director and actor. He has mostly worked on low-budget B movies. Much
Death Race 2000 Blu-ray
Death Race 2000 Blu-ray offers solid video and poor audio in this enjoyable Blu-ray release In the year 2000, hit and run has become the national sport.
Roger Corman Cult Classics: Sword and Sorcery Collection by Shout
Death Race 2000. DVD $17.99. Airwolf. DVD $17.99. Piranha. DVD $8.99. More About This Product. Roger Corman Cult Classics: Barbarian Queen/The Warrior And The
Death Race 2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Death Race 2000 is a 1975 cult action film directed by Paul Bartel, and starring David Carradine, Simone Griffeth and Sylvester Stallone. The film takes place in a